What to take for the overnight stay:
- Sleeping bag – this is very common on all Alpine Club huts and it’s obligatory on ours. If you don’t own one, you can purchase it from us.
- Check in till 5 pm
- Towel, toiletries
- Slippers: hiking boots are not allowed in the sleeping and washing facilities as well as in our stairwell. We provide some slippers in our boot room but if you arrive later or prefer to wear your own, please bring them with you.
- Alpine Club membership card: Don’t forget to take your membership card because otherwise we can’t grant you your club discounts.
To avoid unnecessary baggage you can leave the following things at home:
- Hair dryer: Since we have only limited electricity available they can’t be used.
- Food: We offer substantial and tasty meals and breakfast, so there is no need to carry your own food.
- We have sufficient blankets and pillows available, therefore thick sleeping bags can be left at home.
- For hygienic reasons and regard to other visitors, we can’t keep dogs overnight. We ask all decent dog owners for their understanding.