please note our rules before booking.
- An overnight stay is only allowed with a confirmed reservation.
- In order to comply with the hygiene regulations, a disposable sheet and disposable pillowcase can be bought on site at a price of € 4.00.
- There are only people from max. two households allowed.
- You must bring your own thick sleeping bags as the hut ceilings cannot be used.
- As we have to arrange the seats in the dining room in advance, an overnight stay is only possible with half board (€ 29.00 per person plus overnight stay). Please let us know in advance if you want to eat vegetarian.
- The washroom times are limited and set in time.
- An ascent to the hut should only be done in a healthy condition.
- Each guest must bring their own mouth and nose protection.
- The distance and hygiene rules must be observed.
- We recommend taking your own disinfectant with you.
- Guests who have had contact with COVID-19 cases in the last 14 days are not allowed to stay in the hut and the hut area.
I have read and understood the rules - Continue to the reservation